Virat Kohli is known as the “King Kohli“, “Run Machine” and “Chiku“. He was born on November 5, 1988, in New Delhi, India. He is one of the highest paid Cricketer in 2018 in India and Asia. Kohli is the Captain of Indian Cricket Team and is known as the stylish batsman of modern times, he played hundreds of time “bookish shots”(those shots which are not normally played but are included in cricket manual). He married to famous Indian Bollywood Actress “Anushka Sharma” in 2017.
It is believed that “after Sachin Tendulkar” Kohli is the man who can break all records as he has already 39 centuries in ODIs and 25 centuries in Tests. Virat is an aggressive, mature and very humble celebrity which is equally famous in Pakistan and India. He played his career-best knock-out against Pakistan and scored his highest 183 runs.
[infobox color=”#AB390B”]Virat Kohli Height[/infobox][box bg_color=”#98C4DD”]
|Height (ft): 5ft 9 Inches|
|Height (m): 1.75 m|
|Height (cm): 175 cm|
Genius Kohli has many records under his belt, he is the fastest batsman to cross “10,000” runs in just 205 matches which speaks about his mentality and approach to a game. He has millions of Pakistani fans even Legendary bowler “King of Swing” Wasim Akram usually talk about his batting style and the way he takes a game to another level. He has a calculated mind and knows what is the situation and how he must play and what is the required run rate.
Virat is the only successive player who leads India to win many matches alone. Along with “Mr. Cool“, “Mr. Reliable” MS Doni, he played superb knocks in difficult situations. If we only include his achievements, we need more than one thousand pages to cover it, however, we are sharing his awards which has achieved till to date. Kohli won several International Cricket Council Awards in his limited career at a young age, some of the awards and other achievements are stated as under.
- In 2017 He received “Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy” (ICC Cricketer of the Year in 2017)
- ICC ODI player of the Year in 2012
- ICC test player of the year in 2018
- ICC ODI team of the year 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- ICC Test team of the year as Captain 2017 and 2018
- Won Polly Umrigar Award for International Cricketer of the Year 2011-2012, 2014-2015, 2015-2016, 2016-2017, 2017-2018
- Won India’s highest prestigious award “Padma Shri” in 2017
- He also won Arjuna Award in 2013
- Winner of the Wisden Leading Cricketer in the World 2016 and 2017
- CEAT International Cricketer of the year: 2011-2012, 2013-2014
- International Player of the year: 2017, 2018 (Barmy Army)
- Recently he received “Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna” Award in 2018
|His official Website is: viratkohli.club|