[price comment=]5ft 11 in[/price]
[price comment=]180 cm[/price]
[price comment=]1.80 m [/price]
Sahibzada Mohammad Shahid Khan Afridi who is also known as “Shahid Afridi“, “Lala” and “Boom Boom” was born on 1st March 1980 in Khyber, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. He is the first Pakistani batsman to hit the world’s famous fastest century on just 37 Balls, his record was unbreakable until Corey Anderson smashed 100 on 36 balls which also remained for few months because AB Devillers the former South African batsman broke this record, he hit 100 scores on just 31 balls against West Indies.
LaLa is a successful all-rounder Pakistani who is known as an aggressive batsman and holds the record of most sixes in the history of ODI cricket by any batsman. According to him, he was not meant to bat as he came here to bowl. His initial strength was spin bowling but his aggressive fastest century forced him to become a batsman. He is the leading wicket-taker in T20 internationals holding 98 wickets from 99 matches.
[infobox color=”#AB390B”]Shahid Afridi Height[/infobox]
|Height (ft): 5ft 11 Inches|
|Height (m): 1.80 m|
|Height (cm): 180 cm|
Shahid Afridi was also the captain of World XI against West Indies in 2018 Hurricane Relief T20 Challenge charity match. On 31 May 2018, he announced his retirement from International Cricket. Afridi holds the following records.
- First man on a planet to score the fastest century from 37 balls.
- Recipient of the “Player of the match award in T20 Internationals” most by anyone.
- Most Wickets by any bowler in T20 as captain – 98 Wickets
- Holds the record of best bowling figures as captain in a T20I – 4–14
- He is the first ever bowler to score a hat-trick in 10-over format for Pakhtoons vs Maratha Arabians
- Recipient of Pride of Performance Award 2010
- He was awarded Sitara-i-Imtiaz by President of Pakistan Mamnoon Hussain on 23 March 2018.