Lord’s Cricket Ground is also known as Lord’s was established in 1814 almost 205 years ago, since then, Lord’s have hosted enormous tournaments and leagues. Today’s Lord’s is not the original Lord’s established in 1814, eventually, it is the third ground that Lord established between 1787 and 1814. The Lord’s is known as the Lord’s Old Ground where Dorset Square now stands.
The Middle and second ground was used between 1811 to 1813 and was abandoned to make Regent’s Canal path. Today’s Lords is almost 250 yards wide of the site of Middle Ground, north-west. This ground was redeveloped costing £200 million over 14 years period.
- 27 Cavendish Cl, St John’s Wood, London NW8 9JB, UK