[price comment=]5ft 7 in[/price]
[price comment=]170 cm[/price]
[price comment=]1.70 m[/price]
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[infobox color=”#AB390B”]Quick Info[/infobox]
Emily Olivia Leah Blunt was born on Feb 23, 1983, in Roehampton, South West London, England. She won several awards, in 2019 she won Screen Actors Guild Award and also was the winner of Golden Globe Award. She has been nominated for more than 82 different awards including two prestigious British Academy Film Awards. Emily won another 18 Awards till to date.[/box]
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[infobox color=”#AB390B”]Emily Blunt Height[/infobox]
|Height (ft): 5 ft 7 Inches|
|Height (m): 1.70 m|
|Height (cm): 170 cm|
She has worked in several blockbuster movies like “The Devil Wears Prada (2006), The Young Vitoria (2009), Edge of Tomorrow (2014), The Girl on the Train (2016), The Huntsman: Winter’s War (2016) and Mary Poppins Returns (2018). She is the second of four children in the family of Oliver Simon Peter Blunt and Joanna Mackie who is a former actress and teacher. Her Grandfather Peter Blunt was the Major General while her uncle is MP Crispin Blunt. She studied at Ibstock Place School, she went to Hurtwood House between 1999-2001 and started singing and began acting in dramas at Hurtwood’s theatre. She was picked for the Edinburgh Festival in August 2000 and was picked by BBC and West End. Later she was offered a role in “Foyle’s War (2002), Henry VIII(2003), and Empire (2005).
- She was the new face of the Max Mara ad campaign in 2007.
- Michael Bublé, her ex-boyfriend wrote a song for her and her relationship was ended in 2008.
- She is the best friend of Anne Hathaway and calls her a “rock”
- Emily was ranked at number 8 in the “Women We’d Love To Love” by a poll of 4,000 gay women
- Ranked at 73 in FHM list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World”.
- 58th in the 2009 Ask Men list of the Top 99 Most Desirable Women.
- 53th in the 2010 Ask Men list of the Top 99 Most Desirable Women.
- She has three siblings Sebastian Blunt, Felicity Blunt, and Susannah Blunt.
- Her Favorite movie is Jaws (1975).
- She married to John Krasinski in 2010.